Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Etsy love


























Just got these yesterday! The first are buttons from Kung Fu Cowgirl. Of course, I have to wear them all at once. They are adorable!  Next is a paper pack from My Little Orange Kitchen, and it is the most amazing paper pack I have ever received! SOO many neat papers, I'll be having loads of fun with these=) Go by and check them out! Side note: It looks as if i may need to buy a new camera. Is that what happens to digitals, they just produce good quality pics less and less? I have taken some gorgeous pics with this camera (Pentax Optio) but lately I am not as happy. What kind of camera do you have?

2 comments:

laura said...

So glad you like the pack!

Patti Gibbons said...

I have a Canon Powershot SX120. 10x optical zoom, 10 mpixels,small, I throw it in my purse etc. I think under 200.00. I am very happy w/the quality of photos it takes. I am craving the new NEX-5, Sony's tiny SLR digital camera which goes for about 600.00 or so. But that is not in my near future, lol. No $$ for that .