Wednesday, August 18, 2010

And now...
The kids!  These are my kids. They aren't little, they're big. Quite big. I even have two grandkids (my son's- Henry and Desmondo, well Desmond). It's hard to believe, I know. I got these young genes from my mom. My son is called Noah and my daughter is called Sasha.  My son is currently Mr. mom taking care of the boys, and my daughter has her own tutoring business for at-risk kids in Florida. Noah still lives in Oregon. It's hard to not be near them. We all kind of grew up together. We are all the same age, my kids, husband, and me. Anyway, that's what someone said when they saw my wedding picture of the four of us.  Both of my kids pretty much followed in my footsteps. I worked in Special Ed on and off for twenty years. I taught in classroom, and also worked in group homes. You can tell they are fun, they sure are. It was never a dull moment raising them! They are definately better than tv. And they're still hilarious. Oh, and I can't forget my sweet daughter in law, Vesta.
Vesta
Noah and Sasha
Henry
                                                                         
Desmond(o)



          















N and S

1 comment:

Jeremy Jacobs said...

Awesome pics. I miss having our family together.