Tuesday, February 14, 2012

/It's a color story/

I'm so taken with color, as is the fashion world this Spring! Color and prints. Even tho my coming-up shop mylifeinviolet is all solids, it will be verrrrry colorful. Wait till you see!!  I still will be re-stocking my shop fiveorsixgirls with mixed up prints. It's all coming along nicely, thank you x I think it will be a couple of months before it's all up. Meanwhile, here is a sampling of some beautiful clothes for Spring/Summer 2012 that fit that description...
colorful shoes









































D&G


































































Dries Van Noten































Erdem







































Mary Katrantzou


















msgm

































Tadashi Shoji

2 comments:

Rasheel said...

Love all of these photos! The light in the first one is beautiful especially shining down on all that leather. And those skeleton gloves are amazing!online makeup course

Rasheel said...

I always love seeing other designers studios! So much to look at, raw beauty.makeup artists