Sunday, January 29, 2012

It's never too late

to start using capitals. And break for paragraphs. *AHEM*.

This is my tester roll of my Canon EOS Rebel G 35mm. I was happy most of them came out. Of course I did sort through them and delete the ones I didn't like..I have a lot to try with this camera.  Next up-some Portra 160, and some Ektar 100.  For this roll, I used just a Fuji Extra 400. Actually, I just put in a Fuji Extra 200, so we'll see how that goes.  I used the automatic setting. I wanted to try manual, but the pictures are too dark, and I don't know how to adjust it to make them lighter (yet).  Plus, my composition is not at it's highest peak here, mostly because I was just testing it and not really thinking about it like I normally would.  They are light and not too contrasty.  Which may or may not be a good thing, depending.  Except the baby onesies..odd, that they turned out dark.  I prefer not to use flash. It makes everything look awful.  Natural light is always the best choice. But with this set on automatic, it did it anyway. So I have yet to figure that one out, too.





































































































































































No comments: