Monday, June 20, 2011

Deb is mostly really happy

Got the pathology back from my surgery-normal! I have been doing SO WELL lately. New meds are agreeing with me, working hard on my collection, feeling better after surgery(mostly), eating yummy vegan food, and Ozma hasn't bit me in a few weeks. Here are a couple of sneak peeks on the collection, and some other stuff:



















Iguana Grill-it's so pretty in there, and the food is delicious!



















Isn't the color delicious on this camera?!



















I just love this picture of Jeremy=)





































At the duck pond.

















































One of the dresses in my collection. You can wear it with or without without a cami. Depending on how brave you are=)



















After tea dying vintage fabrics and crocheted bits for my sixties wedding dress! They came out so nice, each varying in shade just a little. They are not as yellow as in these pictures. More of a soft beige.

1 comment:

everythingismeowsome said...

Loving those clothes!!! Come back to water aerobics--even if you just float around a bit. We miss you!